Wolf+Lamb Music, Crew Love Records
Some wild extremes make up the whole that is Wolf + Lamb. Extrovert and introvert, vegan and carnivore, cancer survivor and social saboteur – you’d expect no partnership like this could last for long. But for over a decade, these differences have only sparked the seismic energies that Zev and Gadi bring to dance music. Read More...
Some wild extremes make up the whole that is Wolf + Lamb. Extrovert and introvert, vegan and carnivore, cancer survivor and social saboteur – you’d expect no partnership like this could last for long. But for over a decade, these differences have only sparked the seismic energies that Zev and Gadi bring to dance music.
They play passionate music that moves hearts, and not just feet. From their subterranean throwdowns in their Brooklyn corner known as the Marcy Hotel, to the 2005 founding and continued expansion of their family of labels, amid the warm winters and electric environs of Miami – it’s always been about the two of them enjoying life, learning to live with each other, and making friends and fans that become part of the crew.
As music makers, the two draw as much inspiration from their label cohorts as they do from each other, which makes for a definitive dose of the Wolf + Lamb aesthetic in their upcoming album, to be released in summer of 2012.
From Zev’s savvy design and production, to Gadi’s talent for sniffing out path breaking artists to bring into the fold, there’s a knack they have for making it all hold together. And that means Wolf + Lamb is a home to the artists that thrive on its mantra: Deniz Kurtel, Nicolas Jaar, No Regular Play, Soul Clap, Voices of Black, Tanner Ross, Slow Hands, and more. For Gadi and Zev, nothing could be better than being in this bustling world among these friends, orchestrating the sounds and sights of the moment, and always looking forward to what’s yet to come.
- Crew Love collective talks to Billboard about their new imprint & more
- Crew Love partner with Resident Advisor to announce a 17 city world tour
- Wolf + Lamb celebrate Crew Love album release at New York's Flash Factory
- 'Broad City' music supervisor, Matt FX, features Wolf + Lamb on his daily playlist
- Wolf+Lamb and Soul Clap featured on Thump's 'BFFs' series
- Crew Love starts label, announces collaborative album via Resident Advisor
- Listen to Wolf + Lamb's top 5 Rhythm’s from Strictly!
- Wolf + Lamb's 'After We're Gone' streaming on soundcloud
- Wolf + Lamb sign up for single on Strictly Rhythm label
- Wolf + Lamb featured in Indie Music, Illustrated for Full Moon festival lineup in T magazine
- Wolf + Lamb's Full Moon Guest Mix exclusively streams on Thump
- Wolf + Lamb interviewed by Thump
- Wolf + Lamb creates mix for Clash