With a duo like Tennyson, there’s more than meets the eye. If we lived in a different time you might've saved up your pennies and caught a glimpse of the traveling Tennyson magic show. Read More...
With a duo like Tennyson, there’s more than meets the eye. If we lived in a different time you might’ve saved up your pennies and caught a glimpse of the traveling Tennyson magic show.
It costs a little more now to get into a club and see their live show, but it feels no less magic.
Luke and Tess have been playing music together since, basically, forever. Growing up in Edmonton, Alberta with a drummer for a father, there wasn’t much else to do.
And when you listen to Tennyson or watch them perform, you get it. They speak their own language on stage; while soloing on his keyboard Luke triggers a sound effect with the tip of his nose, Tess’s electronic drums shape-shift with each song. It’s as mesmerizing to watch as it is to turn around and look at the audience taking it all in.
And this is probably why anyone who hears or sees Tennyson becomes a fan — from Skrillex to M83 to Questlove. Their melodies are infectious and their ideas are unpredictable. Anything can be a source of inspiration for Tennyson and it’s fascinating to see what they come up with in every new song or show.
- Tennyson's "Like What" video featured on GrungeCake
- Tennyson's video for "Like What" featured on Thump (Vice)
- Tennyson premiere video for "Like What" on Nest HQ
- Tennyson's "Like What" EP reviewed by Radio UTD
- Tennyson's "Like What" EP featured on Moovmnt
- Tennyson share new EP, short story, and film with Nest HQ
- Tennyson "Live in Hollywood" Scion Sessions
- Tennyson premiere "In One Piece" on Hunger TV
- Tennyson interview with AUX