Mom + Pop
Lady Lamb (aka Aly Spaltro) will release her “Tender Warriors Club” EP this December 1st via Mom+Pop in conjunction with an upcoming solo, acoustic Living Room Tour. Read More...
Lady Lamb (aka Aly Spaltro) will release her “Tender Warriors Club” EP this December 1st via Mom+Pop in conjunction with an upcoming solo, acoustic Living Room Tour.
Written between her original hometown of Maine, current hometown of Brooklyn, Portugal and in a home studio in rural Sweden, where she also recorded the EP, “Tender Warriors Club” is Spaltro’s attempt to focus on intimacy and vulnerability, both musically and thematically.
“These songs served as a path for myself that making a conscious effort to stay tender, and be kind and patient towards myself when handling my own fears is the most fruitful way to maneuver them in personal relationships. Tender Warriors Club is not just a collection of songs. It is meant to serve as an emblematic space for people to relate in the shared interest of emotional vulnerability, using music as the collective form of self-expression. It is my hope that this work and concept can be a reminder to both myself and others to find the courage to remain sensitive through emotional challenges. I’d like to bring these themes into intimate spaces musically, without amplification or a traditional stage, as a means to connect through the aforementioned concept that striving to express oneself with tenderness is ultimately a strength.”both fear and love: internally and externally, before and after.
- Lady Lamb's new single "Spat Out Spit" premiered on The Wall Street Journal
- Lady Lamb's single "Billions of Eyes" featured on Pitchfork
- Lady Lamb the Beekeeper Album Review on Pitchfork.com
- Soundcheck's Blind Date Questionnaire with Lady Lamb the Beekeeper
- Feature on Lady Lamb the Beekeeper on The Wall Street Journal
- Lady Lamb the Beekeeper Album Review on Time.com
- Lady Lamb the Beekeeper Album Review on Consequence of Sound