Brendan Angelides is a Los Angeles based music producer & composer who records and performs live as Eskmo. His multi-genre works have been featured on influential labels like Ninja Tune, Warp, Planet Mu and Apollo (the sidearm of R&S.) Read More...
Brendan Angelides is a Los Angeles based music producer & composer who records and performs live as Eskmo. His multi-genre works have been featured on influential labels like Ninja Tune, Warp, Planet Mu and Apollo (the sidearm of R&S.)
He is one of the founding members of the Los Angeles based Echo Society. Started in 2013, the group has presented sold out events in unique locations featuring large orchestral ensembles mixed with electronics and custom lighting design for each show.
“Electrifyingly enveloping…mind-melting invention here…” – BBC Music
”...the feeling of bigger-than-all-of-us cosmic heat the record’s best moments invoke” – Pitchfork
“Eskmo has created his own sound.” – Future Sequence
“..A unique vision and fascinating example of the intersection of organic and electronic.” Fact Mag
“Elegantly melodic, beautiful electronics and enough skewed rhythmatics to make this release a brilliant opening full-length release.” – Bleep
“Ethereal and very poetic in nature, and very representative of the whole listening experience.“ – The Line of Best Fit
“Dark, moody and quite magnificent, prepare to have your ears cranked open by Eskmo’s innovative individualism.” DJ Mag
- Eskmo praised in Washington Post for 'Billions' score
- Eskmo launches FeelHarmonic, a new project catering to the deaf community
- Eskmo will create the score for Showtime's 'Billions'
- Eskmo performs on NPR's Tiny Desk Concert Series
- Eskmo interview and album feature on DAZED
- Eskmo's second album continues the attention from Fact Mag
- Eskmo and The Echo Society behind the scenes on BMI
- Eskmo interviewed by LA Weekly
- Eskmo's s/t record reviewed by BBC Music
- Eskmo interviewed by Fact Mag
- Eskmo interviewed by AV Club
- Eskmo Announces Terra EP