Say Lou Lou
à Deux / Cosmos Music
After bursting onto the scene in 2013 with the ethereal dream pop of "Maybe You" and "Julian," Swedish-Australian twin sister duo Say Lou Lou unveiled their long-awaited, masterful debut album "Lucid Dreaming" this spring to huge critical acclaim. Read More...
After bursting onto the scene in 2013 with the ethereal dream pop of “Maybe You” and “Julian,” Swedish-Australian twin sister duo Say Lou Lou unveiled their long-awaited, masterful debut album “Lucid Dreaming” this spring to huge critical acclaim.
Receiving rave reviews from the likes of the Guardian, Q Magazine, DIY and Pitchfork and hitting the top 5 of the iTunes album charts, the duo have since gone on to sell out London’s legendary Heaven as well as two North American tours in 2015. They’ve graced the covers of V, Lula and Untitled magazine, amongst others, and have had various commercial campaigns with several high-end fashion brands including Gucci, Calvin Klein, GAP, and Zara.
- Say Lou Lou's "Lucid Dreaming" first listen on NPR
- Say Lou Lou's video for "Nothing But A Heartbeat" premieres on Noisey
- Say Lou Lou's Q&A on new album "Lucid Dreaming" with SPIN
- Say Lou Lou brings their 70s fashion to the Vogue closet
- Say Lou Lou's Interview with Nylon
- Say Lou Lou discuss "Lucid Dreaming" in The Interview
- Say Lou Lou featured on new Cyril Hahn track 'Inferno' -- Premiere on Nylon
- Say Lou Lou takes a tour of Coco Chanel's apartment via Elle